CAN-AE-3002 Aerial Type Fiber Optic Splice Closure
The CAN-AE-3002 is a new generation of fiber optic splice closures, combining the interface of waterproof connectors to give the closure the advantages of easy installation and safety. The closure is designed as a multipurpose equipment for optical cable splice, distribution and protection. It can be used for access or branching between optical cables with 4 cable entry/outlet and 16 adapter ports, specifically for FTTH and Aerial applications for easy installation and maintenance.
Its high-strength plastic assures superior mechanical strength, as well as protection from harsh environments such as aging, corrosion, and temperature.
- Installation and reentry with minimum tools
- Easy to open and close
- Re-enterable and reusable
- Capable for loading 1:2, 1:4, 1:8, 1:16 PLC splitter
- Tap Input, Tap Through (Output) and Drop connections are included
- Closure can be flash tested
- Aerial fixing kit
- Heat shrinkable fixing sleeve