CAN-AE-3001 Aerial Type Fiber Optic Splice Closure
Canovate CAN-AE-3001 Aerial Type Fiber Optic Splice Closure is suitable for outdoor use with its structure that allows easy management of the cable in fiber termination. Its purpose is to protect the connection regardless of the size, type and configuration of the network. It prevents signal loss with high-level sealing feature.
- 4 ports (2 inlet, 2 outlet) for Ø 10-16 mm cable.
- 16 drop cable ports (applicable for 2×3 mm soft cable).
- Max. fiber capacity: 48F.
- Protection grade: IP55 protected
- Installation method: Aerial.
- 18 pcs of adapters or splitters can be installed inside.
- Breathable structure, two-tier system, bottom tier for splicing, top tier for splitting & distribution.
- Structured construction fixed by simple buckle, easy for operation.
- Durable shaft type buckle.
- Aerial fixing kit
- Heat shrinkable fixing sleeve