CAN-DO-5001 Dome Type Fiber Optic Splice Closure
CAN-DO-5001 Dome Type Fiber Optic Splice Closure maintains connectivity regardless of the size, type and configuration of the network. It is resistant to abrasion, corrosion and environmental effects. It is suitable for outdoor and underground use. It offers optimum functionality to the user with fast installation and ease of maintenance. Fiber Optic Splice Closure, provide protection for fiber cables against external factors.It also gives space for fiber optic cables spliced together and helps to organize them. The main benefits are installability, flexibility and speed of deployment.
- Protection class: IP68
- Total 7 inlet/outlet ports
- Diameter of 2 ports is 25mm
- Diameter of oval port is 20 mm (can also accommodate 3 pcs. of fiber cable with max. diameter of 20mm)
- All installation accessories are included, good sealed performance.
- Splitter Option 1×4, 1×8, 2×4, 2×8
- Quick installation type, easy to install and maintain.
- Widely used for aerial and underground.
- Earthing deriving device
- Buffer tube for bunchy fiber
- Pressure testing valve
- Branching clip
- Heat shrinkable fixing sleeve
- Metal hoop