Canovate® polycarbonate outdoor cabinet is a perfect solution for outdoor fiber connection and distribution applications. Special glass fiber reinforced polycarbonate structure makes this cabinet an ideal solution for cross connect applications. The structure is the perfect combination of low weight and high mechanical strength and its functional design gives extra advantages both for installation and cable management.
- Weather-proof outdoor cabinet for cross connect applications
- IP54 protected
- Single front door
- Hexagonal Locking systems: 3 points , 2 vertical bars, 1 lock
- Easy to install on a pedestal with bottom cable entries
- Impact resistant
- 2 pcs Vertical mounting rails
- Can be mounted side by side
- 8×1:32 Splitter modules
- Distribution splice shelve-288 fiber
- 32 fiber Bypass patch panel
- Feeder Splice shelve-48 fiber
Fiber Cross-connect applications, FTTX distribution hubs, Applications for Passive Optical Networks (PON) and Optical AccessNetworks (OAN) as a distribution point to network terminations for hybrid access technology (fiber/copper) as an Optical Node Unit (ONU).