– Weatherproof outdoor cabinet for installation of optical distribution modules
– IP65 protected
– Swing frame for easy access and service
– Pre-installed micro duct connectors inside the cabinet
– Enables incremental fiber blowing to the cabinet and bring significant installation cost savings
– Assembly of modular optical building blocks like splice, patch and splitter modules
– Suitable for multi fiber management
– Provides a secure anchor for incoming loose tube cables within the cabinet
– Suitable for different cable diameters
– Easy installation and removal
– High resistivity against corrosion-aluminum or Galvanized steel options
– CNC controlled polyurethane (PUR) gasketing is available for all of the complete openable surfaces of the outdoor to provide IP65 protection degree, which is complying with the EN6O529 standard.
– Blown Fiber applications, Fiber Cross-connect applications, FTTX distribution hubs, applications for Passive Optical Networks (PON) and Optical Access Networks (OAN) as a distribution point to network terminations for hybrid access technology (fiber/copper) as an Optical Node Unit (ONU).