Pedestal Fiber Distribution Hub CAN-PED-10X
Our pedestal fiber distribution hub (CAN-PED-10X) is a termination point for feeder cables to connect with drop cables in FTTX communication network systems.
Fiber splicing, splitting and distribution can be done in this box, which also provides solid protection and management for FTTX networks. Our fiber hub offers two-stage environmental protection of fiber optic loop distribution cables and customer service drops in FTTP deployments. This two-stage protection is accomplished by housing a weather-tight interior fiber distribution box within the confines of a non-metallic buried distribution pedestal.
- Interior weather-tight fiber distribution box provides mechanical and environmental protection of splice and cable storage areas
- Lift-off outer dome with self-locking mechanism ensures secure attachment to the base
- Pedestal is constructed of non-metallic PVC to resist rust, fire, corrosion and impact
- Right sized to match up with phased fiber deployment in smaller or rural communities
- Pedestals offer more flexibility for installation locations compared to metal cabinets
- Working temperature: -40°C ~+60°C
- Storage temperature: -25°C ~+55°C
- Relative humidity: ≤85% (+30°C)
- Air pressure: 70 Kpa ~106 Kpa