Canovate® high density fiber optic distiribution hub provides intelligent fiber management, high protection against harsh environments in the outdoor backbone sytems of Telco`s.
- Weather-proof outdoor cabinet for installation of fiber optical distribution modules
- IP65 protected
- Assembly of modular optical building blocks like splice, patch and splitter modules
- 3 compartment construction (Middle Section for incoming fiber cables and left/right section for splice&patch by ODF modules)
- Integrated patchcord management with bend radien
- 2mm thick high capacity vertical patch organizers
- Continuous bend radius limitations
- Storage option for excess fiber cables on the plinth
- Provides a secure anchor for incoming loose tube cables within an ODF
- Suitable for different cable diameters
- Easy installation and removal
- Doors are protected from external access through hidden hinges
- All the profile with its plates and covering systems are mounted with special designers to give a professional quality that complies with EN60950/EN60364 standards for a continuous electrical grounding
- Strong stainless steel locking system
High Density Fiber Cross Connect applications, FTTX distribution hubs.
Thermal management with heat exchangers and
air conditioning units.
MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) : 25 Pcs