Swing Type Ephesus Module
The swing type Ephesus Module CAN-EFP-600 was developed for high-density applications and provides a combination of splice & patch unit options. When combining splicing and patching in the same swing-type optical distribution module, the density of the fiber ODF can be doubled. This also increases the optical fiber jumper cable bundles between separate splice and patch modules. The modular adapter plate and number of splice cassettes can be adjusted for your specific application.
Highlights of Swing Type Module:
- Modular designed for 19”/ETSI optical distribution frames
- Swing out splice modules provide max fiber termination possibility with superior cable management
- The swing type ODF module provides up to 144 port capacity in 3U Height
- Optical distribution module ensures minimal cable movement
- Swing out splice modules have a spring loaded locking pin on the right side to prevent accidentally opening of the modules
- The fiber module is automatically locked at the 90° swing out position
- You can open the cover plate to access to the patchfield
- The cable storage unit provides excellent cable storage and routing
- Up to 6 splice cassettes and holders can be installed to a single splice module
- Patchcords leave swing out module smoothly run over the radius guide which also provides a fixing point using hook & loop fasteners.
Applications of ODF Module:
Carrier & transmission networks in Central offices of Telco`s Outside cabinet applications, FTTX applications, Utility Networks (WAN&MAN)