Gordion Front Access Module
Canovate’s Front Access Gordion Module (CAN-GOR-400) is designed for splice and patch applications in high-density environments where front access is desired, especially on the carrier and transmission side.
Highlights of Fiber Distribution Module:
- 3U Height module
- Confirms 19” or ETSI
- Modular structure with plug-in splice & patch modules
- Can accommodate up to 12 plug-in modules
- Front Access Module provides maximum 288 fiber termination can be achieved with LC Duplex adaptors
- Miniflex tubes to protect incoming buffer cable
- Etiquette for fibers identification on the front face
- 100% Compatible to Bellcore GR-326 standards
- Confirmity to every type of connectors (ST, SC, FC, LC, MTRJ,E2000, etc.)
Applications of Fiber Distribution Module:
In ODF`s and high density outdoor fiber applications at Carrier & Transmission level, FTTX applications, Utility Companies.