Outdoor Microduct Fiber Termination Box CAN-POLY-901
This termination box is specifically designed to handle air-blown fiber in microducts, with a special incoming cable entry for blown fiber applications. This feature enables incremental fiber blowing to the cabinet, and brings significant cost savings.
Canovate’s CAN-POLY-901 is designed for harsh outdoor environments, and can be pole mounted, for FTTX applications.
- Designed for air-blown microducts applications
- IP54 protected with special gasketing
- Polycarbonate, UV-Resistant
- 16 port capacity
- Pre-installed micro duct connector inside the box.
- Enables incremental fiber blowing to the box and bring significant installation cost savings
- In-line and butt configuration possible for main cable
- Wrap around cable seals for main cable and drops
- Not required to cut loop-through fibers from riser cable
- Drop cables are terminated individually
- Separate storage of unconnected fibers from spliced drop fibers
- Special protection tubes and bend radien for protecting the incoming fiber from bending and guiding the fibers to the special designed splice cassettes in a professional way
- 100% Compatible to Bellcore GR-326 standards
- LC Duplex and SC Simplex adaptors can be installed inside
- Splitters can be installed inside
FTTX applications, Outside of the buildings and poles.