Outdoor Polycarbonate Fiber Termination Boxes CAN-POLY-900
Canovate’s Outdoor Polycarbonate Fiber Termination Boxes (CAN-POLY-900) are designed for harsh outdoor environments, and for pole-mounting for FTTX applications.
- IP54 protected with special gasketing
- Polycarbonate, UV-Resistant
- 16 port capacity
- In-line and butt configuration possible for main cable
- Wrap around cable seals for main cable and drops
- Not required to cut loop-through fibers from riser cable
- Drop cables are terminated individually
- Separate storage of un-connected fibers from spliced drop fibers
- Special protection tubes and bend radien for protecting the incoming fiber from bending and guiding the fibers to the special designed splice cassettes in a professional way
- 100% Compatible to Bellcore GR-326 standards
- LC Duplex and SC Simplex Adaptors can be installed inside
- Splitters can be installed inside
FTTX applications, Outside of the buildings and poles.