Optical Telecommunication Outlet CAN-OTO-101
Canovate’s Optical Telecommunication Outlet (CAN-OTO-101) has been specially designed to simplify the installation of FTTH networks in apartments and offices. The solution is a pre-terminated system which allows technicians to speed up the installation process by eliminating unnecessary splicing work.
The Optical Telecommunication Outlet is pre-terminated with 15, 20, 30, 40, 50 or 60 m riser cable options to accommodate the distance between it and the Building Distribution Box (NAP closure). The riser cable is wrapped in a dedicated package to allow for anti-twist unwinding.
- Fiber Termination outlet with 2 x SC simplex or 2x LC dublex adaptors with shutter to prevent dust ingress
- Small dimensions: HxWxD 116 x 82 x 24 mm
- Already pre-wired with 15, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 meters riser (drop) cable (100% factory tested)
- Special package for riser cable protection and storage
- It requires no special equipment (does not require a device for slicing the fibre
- Includes field installable connectors to enable tool-free connection to the building distribution box (BEP &NAP closure)
- Assembled with G.657 A2 fiber