* Weatherproof outdoor cabinet for installation of optical distribution modules
* IP65 protected
* Swing frame for easy access and service
* Pre-installed micro duct connectors inside the cabinet
* Enables incremental fiber blowing to the cabinet and bring significant installation cost savings
* Assembly of modular optical building blocks like splice, patch and splitter modules
* Suitable for multi fiber management
* Provides a secure anchor for incoming loose tube cables within the cabinet
* Suitable for different cable diameters
* Easy installation and removal
* High resistivity against corrosion-aluminum or Galvanized steel options
* CNC controlled polyurethane (PUR) gasketing is available for all of the complete openable surfaces of the outdoor to provide IP65 protection degree, which is complying with the EN6O529 standard.
* Blown Fiber applications, Fiber Cross-connect applications, FTTX distribution hubs, applications for Passive Optical Networks (PON) and Optical Access Networks (OAN) as a distribution point to network terminations for hybrid access technology (fiber/copper) as an Optical Node Unit (ONU).