Indoor Riser Cable Termination Box CAN-RST-102
Our Indoor Riser Cable Termination Box (CAN-RST-102) is a compact indoor fiber distribution box. It allows breakout fibers from a riser cable to individual drop cables, which bring the fiber to the living units of an MDU. CAN-RST-102 is designed for riser cables that allow access through a small window incision. For cable constructions that require larger window cuts, fiber overlength can be stored in the base module.
- Indoor use
- Polycarbonate, UV-Resistant
- LSZH material
- 24 splices
- Drop cables can be directed to 4 different sides by rotating the splice module on the base module
- Drop cable diameter up to 5mm
- Main cable diameter up to 10,5mm
- Not required to cut loop-through fibers from riser cable
- 100% Compatible to Bellcore GR-326 standards
FTTX applications, in building riser cable termination.