The unit’s enclosure is supported by a rigid frame and manufactured from galvanized steel, making the structure strong and suitable for extreme transport and handling conditions. The external panels, fixed to the frame with quick opening connections, are made of pre-painted steel sheets (RAL 9005), ensuring long-term durability. They are internally insulated with class 1 sound-proofing material, in conformity with international regulations, reducing the overall sound level of the unit and allowing an air-tight seal. All the front and side panels can be dismantled to allow an easy access to the main components.
Our units’ EC centrifugal fans:
* Are made with backward curved blades of high-performance composite materials
* Are directly coupled to a three-phase electrical rotor with IP54 protection
* Continuously regulate their speed by means of 0-10V signals sent and integrated to the control
* Are fixed on supports that reduce the transmission of vibration to the frame
* Have statically and dynamically balanced impellers with long-life bearings
* Our EC fans also ensure a lower electrical absorption and sound level, when compared to traditional centrifugal fans. Adjusting their air flow to the head pressure requested on-site is possible.
* The chilled water coils, manufactured with copper tubing and aluminum fins, are sized with a wide exchange surface and a low air crossing speed. This allows remarkable heat exchange, and reduces the pressure drops on the air side. It is treated with a hydrophilic compound to reduce the surface tension between the water and metal surface, promoting film condensation and avoiding the risk of condensation outside the drain tray.
* The condensing drain tray, made of corrosion-proof stainless steel, is placed underneath the evaporating coil with a flexible pipe for condensing water discharge.
* The water circuit’s pipes are entirely coated with insulation, and have a 3-way valve with modulating control and temperature probe. The electric board is in compliance with CE norms, protected by a panel that is separated by the air flow.
* Canovate’s CRAC units have adiabatic humidity pads to adjust the humidity level of incoming ambient air. This yields an even more efficient cooling process, that costs 30% percent less energy than competitor models.