Optional shell-and-tube or brazed-plate heat exchangers allow you to further control your operational vs capital expenditures. Shell and tube designs tend to be slightly less efficient – but also tend to have a lower up-front cost. Brazed plate heat exchangers are easier to maintain and service, and can achieve higher efficiencies, but at the cost of a greater up-front expense.
Our air-cooled chillers use an electronic expansion valve to precisely and automatically control the flow of refrigerant between the evaporator and condenser.
From the on-board LCD touchscreen, users can view pressure, heating, and other critical readouts. And the embedded web server gives access to the system from anywhere with an internet connection.
Our air-cooled chillers are designed for easy installation, maintenance, and repair, and come with integrated protection systems, including:
– Flow Switches
– Soft start drives
– High heat protection
– Freezing temperature protection
– High- and low-current protection
– High- and low-pressure protection
– Vibration protection
Intelligent Solutions for all Applications
– Canovate’s line of air-cooled chillers are appropriate for all manner of data center & IT room environments, including industrial applications.
Suitable for Outdoor Installations
– Canovate air cooled chiller units are designed for outdoor installations. The electronic components within the electrical cabinet are protected in accordance with protection type IP54.
– Canovate’s chiller designs include scroll and screw type compressors, depending on capacity requirements. We also use highly efficient and eco-friendly refrigerants. Our compressors are among the most efficient in the industry.
Green & Environmentally Friendy Solutions
– Refrigerant Options: R410A, R407C, R134A
– All Canovate air cooled chillers use environmentally friendly refrigerants that won’t damage the ozone layer. In addition, they have lower global warming potential than conventional refrigerants.
– Canovate air cooled chillers are also available in low-noise versions. Low noise production is achieved through sound insulation of the compressors. Depending on operating conditions, the noise level of the chiller can be reduced by up to 10 dB.
Tandem — Trio installation
– Depending on the size of the chiller, the compressors are installed in tandem or trio combinations.
– Tandem models (2 + 2 compressors): C.A/W160
– Trio models (3 + 3 compressors): C.A/W240, C.A/W480, C.AW600 Dual refrigerant circuit in all types.