Microduct cabinet is designed to enable a professional termination and management of fiber optic terminations and passive optical splitters in PON FTTx networks and for Point to Point (P2P) applications. This cabinet is used as a demarcation point between the feeder network and the distribution network and provides quick and easy incremental installation of distribution cable terminations and fiber optic splitters. It is specifically designed to handle air-blown fiber in microducts with special incoming and outgoing cable management for blown fiber applications. This feature enables incremental fiber blowing to the cabinet and bring significant cost savings.
- Weather-proof outdoor cabinet for installation of optical distribution modules
- IP65 protected
- Swing frame for easy access and service
- Pre-installed micro duct connectors inside the cabinet
- Enables incremental fiber blowing to the cabinet and bring significant installation cost savings
- Assembly of modular optical building blocks like splice, patch and splitter modules
- Suitable for multi fiber management
- Provides a secure anchor for incoming loose tube cables within the cabinet
- Suitable for different cable diameters
- Easy installation and removal
- High resistivity against corrosion-aluminum or Galvanized steel options
- CNC controlled polyurethane (PUR) gasketing is available for all of the complete openable surfaces of the outdoor to provide IP65 protection degree, which is complying with the EN6O529 standard.
Blown Fiber applications, Fiber Cross-connect applications, FTTX distribution hubs, applications for Passive Optical Networks (PON) and Optical Access Networks (OAN) as a distribution point to network terminations for hybrid access technology (fiber/copper) as an Optical Node Unit (ONU).