Highlights of Fiber Optical Distribution Module:
* Compact 3 U fiber optical distribution module
* Each U accommodates 2 fiber trays with each maximum capacity of 24 fibers
* Maximum capacity of the module is 144 fibers for SSF Duplex adaptors
* High density modules are rear mounted for improved access
* Fiber trays and connected patchcords can slide in and out independently as a pull -out unit
* Easy side access ensures laser safety
* Special splice cassette design, which allows splicing on one side and professional cable storage on the other side – therefore no cable congestion!
* Cassettes are tiltable up to 135 degree for ease of installation and maintenance
* Special incoming cable fixing unit which ensures strong, easy and quick cable fixing for miniflex tubes – no need to use time consuming plastic cable ties!
* Integrated outgoing patchcord clamps and routing guides, which ensures min bend radius criteria of 35 mm and professional cable management.
* 1U Module with 48 fibers
Applications of Fiber Optical Distribution Modules:
* Carrier & transmission networks in central offices of Telco`s, Outside cabinet applications, FTTX applications, Utility Networks (WAN&MAN)