Canovate’s CAN-TROY-700 is a high-density Fiber Optical Distribution Module. Our ultimate new design provides the most advanced splice & patch system and cable management that has ever been developed for high-density applications on the carrier and transmission side.
Highlights of Fiber Optical Distribution Module:
- Compact 3 U fiber optical distribution module
- Each U accommodates 2 fiber trays with each maximum capacity of 24 fibers
- Maximum capacity of the module is 144 fibers for SSF Duplex adaptors
- High density modules are rear mounted for improved access
- Fiber trays and connected patchcords can slide in and out independently as a pull -out unit
- Easy side access ensures laser safety
- Special splice cassette design, which allows splicing on one side and professional cable storage on the other side – therefore no cable congestion!
- Cassettes are tiltable up to 135 degree for ease of installation and maintenance
- Special incoming cable fixing unit which ensures strong, easy and quick cable fixing for miniflex tubes – no need to use time consuming plastic cable ties!
- Integrated outgoing patchcord clamps and routing guides, which ensures min bend radius criteria of 35 mm and professional cable management.
- 1U Module with 48 fibers
Applications of Fiber Optical Distribution Modules:
Carrier & transmission networks in central offices of Telco`s, Outside cabinet applications, FTTX applications, Utility Networks (WAN&MAN)