Terminal Closure CAN-FTTA-1XX
Canovate’s Terminal Closure CAN-FTTA-1XX is designed for use in outside plant fiber access networks. This product enables fast and easy connection and termination of customer drop cables while increasing deployment velocity.
The reliability and flexibility of the CAN-FTTA-1XX make it the ideal choice for network access point terminals in FTTX, aerial fiber installations, and all fiber access network deployments in harsh environments. It is also the ideal solution in 5G and LTE applications to bring fiber to antenna systems (FTTA). Externally mounted hardened adapters allow for future installation of drops without closure reentry. Used in either spliced or preterminated applications, together with hardened pre-terminated outdoor cable cords it greatly increases labor efficiency and reduces the overall installation time required to connect customers in FTTX networks.
- IP67 protected
- Polycarbonate, UV-Resistant
- 8/12/24 port capacity
- High compatibility: Can be assembled ODVA, Hconn, Mini SC, AARC, PTLC, PTMPO or power adaptor.
- Splitters can be installed inside
- Factory sealed or field assembly.
- Strong enough to work under 1200N pulling force
- Decreased angle surface and height make sure no connector interfering when operating.
- Meet IEC 61753-1 standard.
- Cost effective: save 40% operating time.
- Wall-mounting, aerial installation or pole installation.
FTTX applications, Outside of the buildings and poles.