Indoor Riser Cable Termination Box CAN-RST-101
Canovate’s Indoor Riser Cable Termination Box (CAN-RST-101) allows break out fibers from riser cables without interrupting the strength member (by making a window cut not larger than 70 mm) to connect drop cables to riser cables by fiber splices.
- Indoor use
- Polycarbonate, UV-Resistant
- LSZH material
- 24 splices
- In-line and butt configuration possible for main cable
- Wrap around cable seals for main cable and drops
- Not required to cut loop-through fibers from riser cable
- Drop cables are terminated individually
- Separate storage of un-connected fibers from spliced drop fibers
- 100% Compatible to Bellcore GR-326 standards
- Splitters can be installed inside
FTTX applications, in building riser cable termination.