Dual Door Wall Mountable Optical Distribution Box CAN-ODB-101
Canovate’s Dual Door Wall Mountable Optical Distribution Box (CAN-ODB-101) provides a flexible fiber management system for transitioning outdoor cable to indoor cable in high density applications. It provides a compact and versatile method of splicing and patching up to 96 fibers.
- Indoor wallmountable fiber distribution box for high density applications
- Dual doors with separate locking options for flexibility and security
- Very suitable for new and existing interconnect, cross connect and co-location environments
- Splicing and patching at the same box
- 4 cable entry glands to secure the fiber cables
- 12 or 24 port splice cassettes inside
- Modular structure expandable up to 96 splices and patches
- Modular interchangable interfaces for all known connector types such as SC, FC, ST, E2000, LC, MU etc. are possible (extra FC adopter plates inside)
FTTX applications as indoor building distribution unit, LAN Networks.