CPE Indoor Fiber Distribution Terminal CAN-CPE-101
Canovate’s CPE Indoor Fiber Distribution Terminal (CAN-CPE-101) provides Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) applications with a compact and secure enclosure for connecting fiber cables within building entrance locations, communications closets, and other indoor environments.
The CAN-CPE-101 is an injection-molded design with an integral fiber retention system. This allows for quick installation and positive lock strain relief for most premises’ fiber cables. A compact wall outlet, it provides an optical demarcation point for Fiber-to-the-X applications. Mounted on the inside or outside of a building, the optical CPE box provides physical protection for the transition between provider and customer optical fibers. This device allows for the indoor and protected outdoor interconnection of up to 2 standard SC adapters in a protected, white plastic enclosure to blend into most premises’ environments.
- Compact size takes up less wall space for installation
- Up to 2x adapters can be loaded
- Cover with snap mechanism and hole for lock
- Strain relief fixing options available
- Light weight and robust
- Wall mounting knockouts for easy fixation
- Can be mounted on wall or pole
- Molded inner slack storage area insures minimum bend radius preventing micro bends and unnecessary loss or fiber damage
- No additional tie wraps or clamps needed due to integral positive lock strain relief
- Inner tray retains up to two fusion or mechanical splice sleeves
- Accepts standard SC/LC connectors (UPC or APC)
- Removable cover for easy access to complete box in congested locations
FTTX applications, at the entrance of customer premises.