– to enable a faster rollout, rapid installation & integration with verified and pre-configured solutions
– to manage a site remotely with purpose built TCMS remote monitoring system, which increases security and decreases maintenance costs
– to create customized solutions for complex and specific tasks of our customers with our strong engineering and R&D teams.
Ensures that the proper interior temperature is maintained inside your enclosure. Conveniently mounted on the front or rear door with adjustable internal, mid or external mounting capability. These reliable products give you the flexibility that you need to meet the stringent requirements for your unique outdoor application.
– Refrigeration capacity: 300W – 5000W
– Noise level: 65 dB, according to ETS300753 Class 4.1
– IP55 protection
– Feeding: AC
Air to Air heat Exchangers
Outdoor Air to Air heat exchangers ensure that the proper interior temperature is maintained inside your enclosure. Conveniently mounted on the front or rear door with adjustable internal, mid or external mounting capability. These reliable products give you the flexibility that you need to meet the stringent requirements for your unique outdoor application. Closed-loop cooling maintains a clean, sealed internal environment to insure optimum performance and maximum life of the enclosed electronics, while protecting against the intrusion of airborne contaminants and humidity.
– Capacity: 30W/K to 260W/K
– IP55 protection
– Noise level: 60 dB according ETS300753 Class 4.1 E
– Feeding: 48V DC
Free Cooling System
Unlike bulky heat exchangers and air conditioning systems, Direct G2-G3 Cooling Filtered Air Cooling (DAC) systemsfewer mechanical parts. Also these are easier to include Cabinet designs and requires less maintenance. These are cooling filters reduce ongoing operating costs as they consume less fuel Consume more energy than mechanical systems and reduce the overall cabinet size to save space.
Thermoelectric cooling uses the Peltier effect to create a heat flux at the junction of two different types of materials. A Peltier cooler, is a solid-state active heat pump which transfers heat from one side of the device to the other, with consumption of electrical energy, depending on the direction of the current. This is medium level cooling solution with less energy con-sumption compared to AC units.
Most of the active telecom devices including 5G equipment, require 48V DC power to operate. Canovate’s high efficiency rectifier modules are designed and optimized for demanding power needs across different applications and industries. The modular design, coupled with its cost effectiveness package, power density and reliability, ensures the overall availability of the system solution.
The system consists of switchmode rectifier modules and intelligent controller, complete with the respective load and battery distribution, AC incoming as well as surge protection. The solution can be customized accordingly to specific requirements. The user friendly controller, coupled with its compact size and simple-to-operate interface, is highly adaptable and provides the monitoring and management of the system solution.
– Hot-Swap Rectifier Modules: Rectifier modules are hot-swappable and hot pluggable
– Modular, Scalable Cabinet Design: Flexible installtions and capable of parallel cabinets for additional power/distribution
– High Power Density up to 36 kW reduces footprint
– Highly Efficient: @ >96% Reduces losses and lowers operating costs
– Front-to-back Airflow: Unobstructed scalability of shelves
– Excellent EMC Performance: Lower interference and excellent susceptibility
– Wide Input Voltage Range: Continued operation in demanding grid condition
– Wide Temperature Range: Applications in harsh climatic conditions
TCMS – Total Cabinet Management System
– TCMS is a family of Hardware and Software products that provides a solution for Total Cabinet Management System bringing IOT technology in focus.
A holistic solution able to Control & Monitor all cabinets using a Uniform User Interface
– Power & Battery M
– Access Control M
– Environmental Monitoring & M
– Alarm M
– The software platform is customizable based on specific customer needs and provides full integration capabilities with external systems such as CRM and NMS
Electronic Lock Options
– Electronic lock with embedded keypad
– Electronic lock with embedded RFID Reader
– Anti Vandal Ped Lock