ETSI ODF Rack
Canovate’s ETSI ODF Rack is designed to meet the standards of the European Telecommunication Standards Institute (ETSI), which defines cabinets for Telecom use based on metric norms. ETSI racks are used by fixed-line and GSM operators to store Alcatel- and Cisco-type switches for backbone networks. Our ETSI ODF Rack has a special lock that ensures 300mm depth criteria, which is a vital factor to choosing the right ETSI rack.
Standard Configuration of CSE Series ETSI ODF Rack:
Height: 2200 mm
Depth: 300 mm or 600 mm
Width: 600 mm
- The latch release side panels can either be opened or removed for cabling access.
- Cable entry access panels at top and bottom
- Cabinets can be bayed together side by side or back to back
- Versatile cable management facilities
- Easily customized to individual requirements
- All-Around accessibility