CPE Indoor Fiber Distribution Terminal CAN-CPE-108
Canovate’s CPE Indoor Fiber Distribution Terminal (CAN-CPE-108) provides Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) applications with a compact and secure enclosure for connecting fiber cables within building entrance locations, communications closets, and other indoor environments.
- Compact size takes up less wall space for installation
- Up to 1x adapter can be loaded
- Strain relief fixing options available
- Light weight and robust
- Wall mounting knockouts for easy fixation
- Can be mounted on wall
- Accepts standard SC/LC connectors (UPC or APC)
- Removable cover for easy access to complete box in congested locations
- Suitable for many type of modules installation,widely used in the area of cable wiring sub-system.
- Embedded box, installation and removal easily with a protective door, dust proof.
- With the panel suitable for optical fiber SC/LC simplex, duplex mounted in different environments whether in visible or flushed.
FTTX applications, at the entrance of customer premises.