19” Steel Network Rack Cabinet
Our floor standing Inorax-ST series steel network rack is a cost-effective cabinet that fulfills high-density cabling and data center requirements. With its modular structure, our steel network rack is a practical option that helps future-proof your system. It offers advanced fiber and copper cable management options, simplifies cable installation and maintenance, and provides maximum cable capacity for your high-density cabling requirements.
Canovate provides a wide range of cable management accessories for our steel network rack to ensure perfect management of copper, fiber cables and 19” equipment. In addition, the flatpack option offers a savings of up to 60% in transport costs and warehouse space. The design of the steel network rack provides a structure that is easy to assemble and completely disassemble in a short period.
Standard Configuration of CSN Series:
- Steel network rack has front door with safety glass
- Solid Side Panels with cylindrical locks and latches
- Solid Rear Panel with cylindrical locks
- Internal top sheet with 3 cable entries for the network racks with 800 mm width, 1 cable entry for the cabinets with 600 mm width network racks and fan cut-outs
- 2 Pairs of depth adjustable heavy duty 19” Mounting Rails
- 2 Pairs of Adjustable Feet are provided as the standart of the network rack
- Front Door with swing-handle single point lock
- Bottom cover with 3 cable entries for 800 width, 1 cable entry for 600 width racks