Overview of 19” Aluminium Server Rack Cabinet
Inorax-AL series floor standing aluminium server rack cabinet is the ultimate solution that is developed for complex Data Center environments. It is designed to house all servers manufactured by major brands including HP, Dell, Sun, Cisco, Juniper, IBM, Compaq to name but a few.
In order to achieve optimum versatility within the aluminum server rack enclosure, users can set multiple depths throughout the cabinet by adjustable 19” mounting rails mounted on heavy duty side supports. Also horizontally divided side panels provide ease of access and convenient post-installation maintenance. As an option, % 80 perforations on front and rear doors enable optimum airflow within the rack cabinet. In addition to that, industry leading static load carrying capacity of the aluminium extruded frame satisfies the most of all standards specified for Tier-4 Data Center. Optional cable tray channels can be fitted on top of the server rack and as a result it provides perfect cable routing eliminating the need for raised floor systems. Server cabinets can be delivered as Flatpack and this option enables savings up to 60% in the transport cost and warehouse space.
- Server rack cabinet has curved perforated front and rear doors as standard, Free Air Ratio (FAR): %67
- Server rack has front & rear doors with swing handle Multi point-espagnolette
- Split side panels
- Bottom sheet with 3 cable entries for 800 width rack enclosures, 1 cable entry for 600 width rack cabinets
- Internal top sheet with 3 cable entries for 800 width, 1 cable entry for 600 width server racks and fan cut-outs
- 2 Pairs of depth adjustable heavy duty 19” Mounting Rails
- 2 Pairs of Adjustable Feet