Canovate pre-terminated copper multicore assemblies enable rapid deployment of high density backbone cabling in Data Center and telecommunication networks by reducing installation time and cost. It also allows ease of relocation or reconfiguration.
Compact cables enable better identification of cables and also improve air flow inside Data Center by eliminating unnecessary use of extra cables.
- “Plug-and-play” solution for links between switches, servers, patch panels, and zone distribution areas in the data center
- Quick deployment – Pre-terminated cabling can reduce installation time by up to 75 percent over field terminations
- No need to do field terminations during installation
- Factory tested solution guarantees reliable performance in critical data center environment
- Transmission testing is already done in factory
- More organized and professional cable management
- Enables better airflow inside the racks
- 10 Base T (IEEE 802.3)
- 100 Base T (IEEE 802.3U)
- 100 Vg-Any LAN (IEEE 802.12)
- Token ring (IEEE 805.5)
- TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5)
- ATM 155
- 10G BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet