Overview of High Density Smart ODF
High Density Smart ODF includes smart dual monitoring solution, designed for giving ability to the Telecom Companies to monitor the signal level and loss information at the Central Office.
High Density Smart ODF system is based on a combination of passive optical splitter splitting the input signal into two signals; one receives 95% of the original signal, and the other 5% drifts to monitoring ports. The signal can also be divided into multiples of 5 and always follow the same procedure; so we can offer alternatively 90/10, 85/15, 80/20 split ratios.
Highlights of High Density Smart ODF
- Compact 2 U module
- Each 2U module accommodates 20 splitter modules with 4×1:2 splitters.
- Each splitter module has the classic configuration of In, Out, Mon In, Mon Out, X in and X out.
- As an additional security measure, the system includes in the four lower ports (Mon in, Mon out, Tx and Rx out) adaptors with shutter. This will protect the user to get exposed directly to laser.
Carrier & transmission networks in central offices of Telco`s.