Advanced fiber optic networks using Point-to-Point or Point-to-Multi point architectures requires high density fiber distribution points to supply FTTX services to the customers. High-quality fiber optic connectivity relies on the increased protection offered by weatherproof outdoor cabinets.
- Weather-proof outdoor cabinet for installation of optical distribution modules
- IP 65 protected
- Assembly of modular optical building blocks like splice, patch and splitter modules
- Suitable for multi fiber management
- Provides a secure anchor for incoming loose tube cables within the cabinet
- Bend radien for excess patch cord storage
- Doors are protected from external access through hidden hinges
- High resistivity against corrosion-Galvanized steel
- 19 inch mounting rails
- CNC controlled polyurethane (PUR) gasketing is available for all of the complete openable surfaces of the outdoor to provide IP65 protection degree ,which is complying with the EN6O529 standard
- Optional: Mounting brackets for wall applications
Fiber Cross-connect applications, FTTX distribution hubs, Applications for Passive Optical Networks (PON) and Optical Access Networks (OAN) as a distribution point to network terminations for hybrid access technology (fiber/copper) as an Optical Node Unit (ONU).