Advanced fiber optic networks using Point-to-Point or Point-toMulti point architectures requires high density fiber distribution points to supply FTTX services to the customers. High-quality fiber optic connectivity relies on the increased protection offered by weatherproof outdoor cabinets.
- Weather-proof outdoor cabinet for installation of optical distribution modules
- IP 55 protected
- Motor hood single front door with outward swinging capability
- Assembly of modular optical building blocks like splice, patch and splitter modules
- Suitable for multi fiber management
- Provides a secure anchor for incoming loose tube cables within the cabinet
- Suitable for different cable diameters
- Easy installation and removal
- Doors are protected from external access through hidden hinges
- High resistivity against corrosion-aluminum or Galvanized steel options
- 19 inch mounting rails
- CNC controlled polyurethane (PUR) gasketing is available for all of the complete openable surfaces of the outdoor to provide IP55 protection degree ,which is complying with the EN6O529 standard
Fiber Cross-connect applications, FTTX distribution hubs, Applications for Passive Optical Networks (PON) and Optical AccessNetworks (OAN) as a distribution point to network terminations for hybrid access technology (fiber/copper) as an Optical Node Unit (ONU).
MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity): 25 Pcs