Unlimited numbers of these units can be run in parallel, providing continuous, clean power to the largest data center environments and protecting your equipment from common issues, including:
* Over Current – Pulling too much current can generate enough heat to melt equipment or even start a fire. Over current can be caused by a change in the design of the system, an improper ground, excessive loads, and short circuits.
* Short Circuit – A short circuit is any unintended path followed by an electric current – the current follows a “shorter circuit.” Loose connections and exposed wire are common causes. Short circuits allow large amounts of power to flow with little resistance, which can damage equipment and trip circuit breakers.
* Over Voltage – Simply switching on an inductive load – like the motors and electromagnets common in data center equipment – can cause overvoltage, which can lead to power surges and damaged equipment.
* Under Voltage – Undervoltage happens when the average incoming voltage drops below intended parameters. If the system still pulls enough energy to operate at a reduced voltage, it will do so at a higher current. This increase in current can create damaging levels of heat.
With a small footprint, easy maintenance, a wide range of input voltages and optional dual inputs, Canovate’s 160-600kVA UPS is the perfect solution for mission-critical data center environments where generators or other secondary power sources will be wired into the system.
* True on-line double conversion technology
* IGBT PWM rectifier & inverter technology
* DSP control
* Low input current THD (<3%)
* High input power factor (>0.99)
* High efficiency up to 93%
* Optional dual input
* Wide input voltage range
* Advanced battery management
* Short circuit, overload protection, under voltage, and other protections
* Unlimited number of parallelable modules
* Selectable number of batteries
* 500 real time event log with detailed parameters
* Static&Manual bypass operation
* Small footprint and easy maintenance
* Advanced communication capabilities
* Perfect generator compatibility
* Customizable as a frequency converter
* EN 62040-1 (Safety)
* EN 62040-2 (EMC)
* CE Approved