* Provides access control and management to all your cabinet doors or normal doors as well.
* Prevents unauthorized access denying the access.
* Allows doors to be opened using a proximity card, keypad code or fingerprint reader
* Automatically generates a visual alert through red & blue led indicators.
* Records all the security information you need every time the door of a server cabinet is opened – by whom, where, when.
* The RFID or Keypad reader is embedded on the electronic lock.
* The electronic lock can continue granting or denying access even if the communication between the lock and the controllers is down.
* The electronic lock has internal memory saving all latest events and alerts.
* Simply add modules (locks, readers or converters and controllers) as your networks grows.
* A single Ethernet – Network connection provides access to up to 15 Racks and controls access to them.
* Up to 100 Controllers can be linked together
* Real time door status monitoring to the cabinet rack through door sensors.
* Operating Voltage is 12VDC and the communication protocol is RS485 based making the expandability easier.