* Weatherproof outdoor cabinet for installation of optical distribution modules
* IP 55 protected
* Engine hood, single front door with outward swing feature
* Assembly of modular optical building blocks such as splice, patch and splitter modules
* Suitable for multi-fiber management
* Provides a secure anchor for loose tube cables coming in the cabinet
* Suitable for different cable diameters
* Easy installation and removal
* Doors are protected from outside access by concealed hinges
* High resistance to corrosion – aluminum or Galvanized steel options
* 19 inch mounting rails
* CNC controlled polyurethane (PUR) gasket is available for all openable surfaces of the outdoor to provide IP55 degree of protection in accordance with EN6O529 standard.
* Passive Optical Networks (PON) and Optical Access Networks (OAN) applications as a distribution point for Fiber Cross connection applications, FTTX distribution centers, network terminations for hybrid access technology (fiber/copper) as an Optical Bare Unit (ONU).