The patented design of Canovate’s side coolers eliminates the need for a raised floor under the servers. This lowers your capital expenditure by reducing the infrastructure required to efficiently cool your equipment. At the same time, operational expenditures are also lowered due to the precision of the area that the system cools. Instead of cooling ambient air, or having to push air around and between wires and cables, the air is pinpointed directly where it needs to be.
This targeted cooling also has positive effects on energy consumption. Data centers and their cooling systems are power hungry, and precise cooling lowers energy costs and improves the environmental friendliness of the system.
Monitoring Canovate’s chilled-water side cooler is as easy reading the integrated LCD display, and its hot-swappable fans ease the processes of maintenance and repair.
At Canovate Electronics, we’re proud of the innovate design of our chilled-water based side coolers, which we’ve already installed in over 1,000 data center environments worldwide.
* Chilled-water based cooling
* No raised floor required
* 30 kW cooling capacity
* Efficient power consumption
* Easily adjusted to different racks
* Side mountable
* Easily installed on racks already in operation
* Patented space-saving shape
* Integrated monitoring system
* Hot-swappable fans
* 300 mm width
* No condensation due to 14°C inlet water temperature
* More than 1000 installations worldwideCAtalog