Aerial Type Armored Optical Cables
Loose tube designed. Applied to the poles with highly reliable and flexible and industrial applications. Designed for outside applications to protect optical fiber for the unexpected mechanical and environmental conditions. Suitable for the 60 meter span length. Special design is required for more than 60 m span. Qualification and acceptance testing are performed to assure the optical cable’s performance and durability in several environments.
- Fiber counts up to 216
- Fibers per loose tube 1-12
- Gel filled cable core for the water resistance
- Dry core design is also possible for water resistance in customer request
- Colored fiber for the quick identification
- UV resistance for the outer sheath
- High fiber count to diameter ratio
- Suitable for aerial installation
- Fully complies with international standards, TIA/EIA
- Customer designs are available on request
- Ripcord for easy strip outer sheath
Telecommunication applications, video applications, distribution, long haul communication systems, metropolitan communication systems.