19” Rack Mountable UPS 3-10 kVA
Canovate’s Rack Mountable Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) units are designed to fit in a standard 19” rack or to stand in a support base as a tower. We offer two modules – 1-3kVA and 6-10kVA – to provide the precise amount of power needed for various systems.
Our Rack Mountable UPSs feature a high-performance DSP (Digital Signal Processor) that receives and responds to incoming signals quickly, precisely, and reliably. Our system allows for a wide range of input frequencies (40-70Hz), and its output frequency is self-adaptive (to match loads between 50-60Hz).
Uninterruptible power supplies serve three main functions: protecting critical systems from power spikes and sags, providing continuous power in the case of a power outage, brown out, or other failure, and giving users and technicians time to safely shut down equipment, before data is lost or sensitive equipment damaged, in the event of a power failure.
With auto detection and zero switching time, Canovate’s Rack Mountable UPSs switch from primary to secondary power instantaneously, giving your systems continuous protections from common telecommunications failures. These protections include:
- Over Current Protection (OCP) – protects against any output pulling too much current
- Over Power Protection (OPP) – protects the system from overloading
- Short Circuit Protection (SCP) – protects against changes in voltage caused by current flowing through an unintended path
- Over Voltage Protection (OVP) – protects against the system pulling too much voltage, which may be caused by improperly designed hardware, a short circuit, or a failure in the power supply
- Under Voltage Protection (UVP) – protects against undervoltage, which can cause equipment to pull higher currents and lead to rising temperatures
- Over Temperature Protection (OTP) – protects against the UPS itself overheating
Total cost of ownership is lowered through high efficiencies and intelligent battery management. Engineering these systems to be highly efficient means they both take less energy to run and create less heat. Less heat means less cooling – which further reduces operational costs. At the same time, intelligent battery management extends the life of the system, and keeps your equipment safe.
Remote monitoring and network management are achieved through a selection of interfaces, including RS232, Intelligent Slot, USB, and EPO (ePolicy Orchestrator ) for communication through a firewall.
- Fits standard 19” racks or can be used as a standalone tower
- High-performance Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for precise, fast, and reliable data processing
- Wide range of input frequencies (40-70HZ)and self-adaptive output frequency 50/60HZ to match various types of load
- Zero switching time
- Detects reverse connection of null line and live wire
- DC starting (cold start) and auto reboot for user friendly functionality
- Auto detection
- Protections include overload, short circuit, over voltage, and under voltage, bypassing, emergency shutdown and more
- Intelligent battery management for long service life
- RS232 interface, intelligent slot, USB and EPO communication interface for excellent network management and remote monitoring
- EN 62040-1 (Safety)
- EN 62040-2 (EMC)
- CE Approved